My Client Consultations are Partnerships.
Wedding Industry Expertise and Proven Track Record
You’ll feel you have a partner, except you don’t have to share any of the additional profits with me. I come with the full spectrum of industry expertise having worked with thousands of wedding couples as a multi-store owner, served thousands of wedding businesses as a wholesale supplier, and consulted with hundreds of wedding vendors, wedding industry suppliers and media companies on websites, marketing strategies and ways to increase profitability.
Together we will create and more importantly implement your vision and achieve your professional goals. My areas of specialty include local wedding professionals, wholesalers and manufacturers, innovative wedding and stationery start-ups, and helping larger companies launch an industry-focused initiative.
- • Improve/revamp your website
- • Improve your advertising/marketing
- • Train execs on wedding industry insights & consumer behavior
- • Networking effectively
- • Share media/editorial options for industry-focused marketing/PR
- • Define your niche
- • Elevating both your business and personal brand
- • Launch successful internship programs
- • Expand products and services
- • Close more sales & create a great customer experience
- • Assess the viability of a new product or service
- • Develop strategic alliances & marketing program
WHY HIRE BRIAN FOR CONSULTING?
“Brian, I learn from you every time I’m with you. Having worked in our industry so long and in diverse segments, your insights are invaluable. You have made me a better solution provider because you take the time to really listen to people and to share your vast knowledge. Thank you for this commitment to our industry. We are better because you are in it.”
– Amy P. Wilkins, Former Senior VP and Publisher, Martha Stewart Weddings
“The concepts you provided me were a great help during my meeting. Your feedback and input enabled me to think of the line from a different direction. Your advice and direction helped me go into my meeting with more confidence and a different perspective which resulted in me getting the job! I look forward to the chance to work with you again in the future!”
– Debra Mehrberg, Owner, DM Paper and Designs
“Brian’s willingness to listen, ask hard questions and challenge me has enabled me to step out with confidence and take myself and this company to levels I never thought possible. I always take a while to process and he was patient while I got to where he already was. He is not only incredibly knowledgeable in our industry but he has a heart of gold and truly wants to see people succeed.”
– Susan Strauss, Owner, Simply Personal