Seminars Brimming With Takeaways
Looking for a speaker in the know?
I am an experienced, passionate speaker at many national industry forums, striving to make my presentations visually rich, actionable, and include implementable strategies that are culminated from my vast wedding and stationery industry experience. I love working with Radio, TV newscasters, and talk show hosts – and am always ready to give an insightful interview or share a profound quote.
Here are some sample presentations but can customize a talk for your group.
• Twelve Steps To Wedding Business Success: A blueprint on how to succeed in the wedding industry
• The Anatomy of A Website: How to make your website convert better, look more aesthetic and optimize your site for Google and your customer
• What’s In A Name (Domain Names): Demystify the whole process of registering a domain name, searching for the right domain name and finding top tier domains to grow your business and how to maximize your use.
• SEO DIY: How to take online visibility into your own hands.
• How To Make More Money on the Same Client: All about add-ons and monetizing them
Past Speaking Events
- Numerous Podcast Interviews
- Produced Wedding Industry Educational Event 2019 with multiple speakers – Jersey City, NJ
- Wedding MBA, Las Vegas 2009, 2010, 2012 and 2019
- WeddingWire World 2016
National Stationery Show 1997, 2001, 2003, 2006, 2011, 2012, 2017 (nominated to serve on the board of advisors 2007-2009)
- WeddingWire World – Washington DC – 2016
- Wedding Market Expo – St. Louis. Denver and Nashville 2014
- Paper First Affiliate Annual Conference 2013
- Emcee and Speaker at New Jersey Wedding Vendor Network events 2012 and 2013
- Co-Producer and Speaker at The 21st Century Bride Wedding Industry Educational Event 2011
- Association of Wedding Gown Specialist, Annual Conference 2011
- Association of Bridal Consultants, Northeast Regional Conference 2010
- Oklahoma City Wedding Professionals Group 2008
- NAWP National Convention 2007
- Association of Wedding Professionals Maryland/DC/Virginia 2007
- Perfect Wedding Guide 2006 – Kansas City franchise
- Retail Marketing Society 2005 “State of the Bridal Industry”
chosen to present along with Millie Martini Bratten, editor in chief of “Brides” magazine and Mara Urshel, co-owner of “Kleinfeld Bridal, co-author of “How To Buy Your Perfect Wedding Dress”
- Paper World (Messe Frankfurt) 2005
- National Association of Wedding Professionals 2004
- The Business of Matrimony 2002
- International Special Events Society 2002
- Association For Wedding Professionals International 1999 & 2000
- Bridal Show Producers International 1999
- National Halloween, Costume and Party Show 1998
- Limousine National Convention 1994
- National Association of Catering Executives 1993
“Brian’s understanding and scope of the wedding industry is unparalleled. It is apparent that he has “walked the walk” that all of us share. His advice is easy to understand and in a humble way he encourages the professionals to raise their brand to the next level. And then he clearly tells you how to do so… step by step. He has given me more nuts and bolts advice in a fewer speaking engagements than I have heard from a lifetime of presenters. He is worth every penny and will be an asset to your program. Your audience will thank you.” – Michael J. Nolte, Founder, Nolte’s Bridal, Director of Wedding Planning Services for N.B.S
“Brian Lawrence shared his insights with an Association of Bridal Consultants webinar: “12 Steps to Marketing Success”. It was excellent. After listening to him I contacted him to see if he could make some improvements to my website that would attract more customers for my Professional Wedding Services. Brian gave me big global tips as well as simple tips to make things more believable and thus raise my profile to potential clients. It was great. Well worth my time and money. The best part is that Brian knows the wedding industry so he can help busy wedding professionals.” – Gloria Boyden, Director of Education, Association of Bridal Consultants